Where Are We Now and What Can Be Done?
Distributed for Policy Press at the University of Bristol
List of acronyms
Notes on contributors
2. Inequalities in income, wealth and standard of living in Britain
3. Inequalities in employment: problems of spatial divergence
4. Educational inequalities and Education Action Zones
5. How can we end inequalities in housing?
6. Tackling inequalities in crime and social harm
7. Poverty across the life-course and health
George Davey Smith and David Gordon
8. Inequalities in health service provision: how research findings are ignored
Walter Barker and Colin Chalmers
9. A mortality league table for Cabinet ministers?
10. Ending world poverty in the 21st century