Inside the Labyrinth
Distributed for Pluto Press
Ovenden also examines the far-right movements in Greece as well, focusing in particular on the negative impact that the xenophobic and nationalistic Golden Dawn party has had and continues to have to this day.
Syriza’s victory in Greece is a central event of the twenty-first century, whose ramifications are sure to be felt for decades. Though their victory took place in a time of crisis, for Greece and for Europe, Overden’s analysis is nevertheless full of hope. Syriza, he argues, represents new possibilities for workers across Europe, and perhaps a fascinating rebirth for the political left.
1. Between Things Ended and Things Begun
2. The Resisted Rise of Syriza
3. Their Austerity and Our Resistance
4. The Monstrous Legacy of Racism
5. Lost in the Labyrinth
6. Face to Face with the Deep State
7. The Maw of the Minotaur
8. Holding Tight to the Thread