Reshaping Probation and Prisons
The New Offender Management Framework
Distributed for Policy Press at the University of Bristol
Notes on Contributors
2. NOMS and its relationship to crime reduction, public confidence and the new sentencing context
John W. Raine
3. End-to-end or end in tears? Prospects for the effectiveness of the National Offender Management Model
Peter Raynor and Mike Maguire
4. Keeping a lid on the prison population—will it work?
5. NOMS, contestability and the process of technocorrectional innovation
6. Lessons from prison privatisation for probation
7. A modern service, fit for purpose?
Rob Allen and Mike Hough