In Search of Effective Disability Policy
Comparing the Developments and Outcomes of the Dutch and Danish Disability Policies
Distributed for Amsterdam University Press
1. Disability Policies Under Pressure
2. The Integration of Disabled People: What Do We Know?
3. Bringing the Pieces Together: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Work Disability
4. Economic Miracles Bypassing Disabled People
5. Dutch Disability Reforms: Redefining Responsibilities
6. Danish Disability Policy: Small Steps, Big Change?
7. Different Routes to Integration
8. Different Policies – Different Outcomes
9. Too Much and Too Little: Employers’ Responsibility in Denmark and the Netherlands
Tables and Figures
Index of Subjects
Index of Names