The Changing Political Economies of Small West European Countries
Distributed for Amsterdam University Press
2. The Variety of Capitalism in Sweden and Finland: Continuity Through Change
3. Change and Continuity in Danish and Norwegian Capitalism: Corporatism and Beyond
4. Coming Together But Staying Apart: Continuity and Change in the Austrian and Swiss Varieties of Capitalism
Alexandre Afonso and André Mach
5. Liberal Convergence, Growing Outcome Divergence? Institutional Continuity and Changing Trajectories in the 'Low Countries'
Hester Houwing and Kurt Vandaele
6. Small Countries, Big Countries under Conditions of Europeanisation and Globalisation
Vivien A. Schmidt
7. The Small Corporatist Political Economies as European Socio-Economic Model?
Uwe Becker and Kees van Kersbergen
About the Authors